Laproscopic Surgery Service
Team at Hardik Hospital
Laparoscopic surgery uses the aid of a laparoscope, a thin rod with a camera attached, to visualize the abdominal and pelvic cavities through tiny keyhole incisions. This minimally invasive surgical technique is associated with faster recovery and better patient outcomes.
- Treatment of Gallbladder using Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy.
- Treatment of Appendix using Laparoscopic Appendectomy.
- Treatment of cyst using Laparoscopic Cystectomy.
- Treatment of Ectopic pregnancy using telescope.
- Permanent Sterilization using Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation.
- Treatment of Infertility using Diagnostic Laparoscopy Hysteroscopy.